Several factors may prevent a payment from processing. Below are the possible reasons and solutions to proceed with payment:
- Insufficient funds or expired cards. Please check your bank account and payment details before processing your payment again.
- Pop-Up Blocker may prevent the order being redirected to third party payment sites such as PayPal and AfterPay. Please Disable your Pop-Up Blocker and try again.
- Multiple attempts have blocked your card. This is where the payment gateway has identified multiple attempts on your card and stopped the transaction due to suspected fraud. Please contact your credit card provider to see if there are any issues.
- Third party payments like PayPal and AfterPay have their own security measures. Once you have been redirected to their payment portal, it is best to contact them with the particular error you are receiving for further assistance.
If you are still having issues with your payment, please contact us with the following information:
- Error that you are receiving (screenshots if possible):
- Method of Payment:
- Email on Account:
- Browser and device:
Once our Customer Service team has received the above information, they will get in touch with you to organise a solution.