My credit / debit card payment is not processing
Several factors may prevent a payment from processing. Below are the possible reasons and solutions to proceed with payment:
- Insufficient funds or expired cards. Please check your bank account and payment details before processing your payment again.
- Pop-Up Blocker may prevent the order being redirected to third party payment sites such as PayPal and AfterPay. Disable your Pop-Up Blocker and try again.
- Multiple attempts have blocked your card. This is where our payment system has identified multiple attempts and stopped the transaction due to suspected fraud. Please contact us via this form and our team can assist with your payment.
- Third party payments like PayPal, AfterPay and OpenPay have their own security measures. Once you have been redirected to their payment portal, we are unable to assist if the payment will not process. Please contact them for further assistance.
- Your Gift Card will not process and is providing an error. Please contact us with this form providing the details of the error and we can assist.
I am having trouble processing my Afterpay or Openpay payment
Unfortunately you will have to contact Afterpay or Openpay directly for any payment issues as they are a separate entity.
For Openpay support please click here.
For Afterpay support please click here.