If you believe that you have a faulty product or one that is not performing as it should, we have several options available for you to make a warranty claim.
- You can return the product to the store where you made the purchase. Please make sure to bring along the receipt or Proof of Purchase.
- You can directly contact the supplier to make your claim.
- You can also get in touch with our warranties team by filling out the form provided here. Please ensure that you provide us with the following information:
- Order Number:
- Damaged Item/s:
- Description of the fault:
- Photo/video of the broken/faulty items, if applicable:
Please note that all warranty claims are assessed on a case-by-case basis. Once our Customer Service team has received the above information, they will evaluate the return and contact you to discuss a solution.